BOYCE: Hi I’m Boyce!
DELLA: And I’m Della, and we are Conversations With The Redeemed back again after a pretty long break. Its summer and Boyce and I have been gardening…for real. For the last month and a half we have been picking, canning and jellying fruits and veggies from our back yard garden. Its hard work but we thoroughly enjoy it…and we have lots of nice staples to pull out and enjoy eating over the winter months. Yummy, yummy!
We are back with our series, Fruits From The Secret Garden! We have so enjoyed sharing these thoughts and feelings the Lord has laid on our hearts with all of you. But before we begin again, Boyce, let’s ask the Lord to cover our conversation and all our friends who have joined us with His supernatural anointed favor and covering.
Follow the Pain, Unpack the Baggage!
Hi, I’m Boyce, and this is “bloggin’ with the Redeemed”, We’re coming to you from our home along Alligator Branch, in beautiful South Carolina!
Hi, I’m Della and Boyce would you like to bless us, our readers, and our conversation today with a prayer?
Boyce: Father, we come to you again today asking you to touch all our readers, and help us with our revealing of the things you want us to share with all our readers. We pray that You will give the understanding they need to touch their hearts, heal their wounds, and strengthen their faith in You. Amen.
Della: Well, we are on Part 3 of our series, Fruits of the Secret Garden. This series of conversations hangs on two scriptures: Galatians 5:22-23 and Matthew 6:6.
Galatians 5:22-23 (KJV) 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. Matthew 6:6 (KJV) 6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
- CWTR-Fruits of The Secret Garden—Part 2—Victory
- Conversations With The Redeemed: Fruits of The Secret Garden
- CWTR-Devotion: Softly Breaks the Heart
- Conversations With The Redeemed: Healing Monday
- CWTR-Healing Monday: The Night Della Died
- Merry Christmas From CWTR!
- CWTR Devotion:The Time of Demonstrated Love
- CWTR-Getting The Word On The Inside
- CWTR-Healing Monday With Special Guest Dr. Michael Cole
- CWTR-Devotion: When the Going Gets Tough, God Is Still Going
- Conversations With The Redeemed-Thanksgiving